Monday, March 31, 2008

quilting galore

this weekend my little family took a trip up north. 3 hours in the car and a few hours shooting the breeze with my sister-in-laws and i was able to finish up a few quilts.

this first quilt was a special order for a lady at my church (the same that won the auction for the pink and chocolate baby quilt)




this next one is 'aunt gracie/crazy 8s'. this is a sample for the quilt shop, but it will be for sale with in the year. if anyone is interested please email me for a price - i've yet to work it up.


two more projects done, about a million more to go.

3 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

cute quilts!!!
You can order seatbelts online at atrim.com they are .85 a yard. I don't know about ribbon?? It would be cute I think, but how sturdy,and would it hold it's shape? If you have some time to play with it and you think it would work let me know.
ps
another site to check out is just type in seatbelt bags on google and there are some links. Harveys is the name brand of the real posh ones.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Haley.
You amaze me. You are so talented.