Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dumb Dot Bag


Dumb Dot Bag!!!

After a little sweat and tears my little Kenmore popped this baby out. I hate when I get an order done for a client and then realize that I should bought the material for at least 2 or 3 more. I am loving this bag. It is the perfect size for just about everything and everywhere.

Both the bottom and inside are made of a chocolate with salmon pink polkadotted oilcloth- for easy cleaning. The top, the handles, and the 2 bottle holders (inside) are made of 100% cotton salmon pink with chocolate polkadots, and the chocolate cotton tie is held up with 6 belt loops.

The bottom of the bag measures 14.5"x3.5", the opening is 17", and the handles are 23".


2 comments:

Natilie said...

Love, love, love the diaper bag. I have been thinking of making a bag of the oilcloth but it looks like a bugger to work with. Is that the case?

Katherine said...

I love the diaper bag! I want to see it in person ...so cute.