Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Projects Galore...

Well, I've decided I suffer from ADD... can't start and finish just one project. I need about 5 going so when I get sick of looking at one fabric I can jump to the next, and then the next, and so on. Right now I have 2 quilts, 2 table toppers (for RS Enrichment), 10 scripture bags, 1 diaper bag, 1baby tie and an adult tie to match, a wedding dress all in process- and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Not to mention the demolition and remodeling of my sewing room. Lets just say tearing up carpet pad from the last 60s early 70s is not my favorite job!!!

These 2 quilts are my new favorites. The material is just so dainty and fun. They are waiting to be sent off to the quilter. Hopefully she isn't too backed up and I can get them back soon. I can't wait to see them finished!
Just look at all the ric-rack and pintucks ruffles!!!! Oh, scruptious!

Does anyone else have some fun projects going? I would love to see them all!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

yah right! I don't do projects!

I wish I did though.