Sunday, March 30, 2008

"i hate headbands!!!" (problem solved)



i've had a few people request headbands, but i hate headbands. they never seem to fit right or they are always falling off or giving me a headache. i hate putting them in my little girls hair. i believe in doing her hair once a day and i shouldn't have to fix it over and over!!!!


problem solved!!!


after getting a few ideas from a friend and her sister my little kenmore popped this baby out. i wore it all weekend to test out my prototype and i loved it!!!! it didn't squeeze my head, it didn't fall off, and there was no headache! and today i let kamryn wear the same headband. i did her hair once and it stayed all day.




it closes in the back with a loop on one end and ties on the other. there is no elastic to squeeze your head. it also has 4 velcro dots to keep it from slipping. i'm ready to make a couple dozen tonight to match all kamryn's (and my) outfits and moods.
feel free to request colors or patterns.
headbands are $10 each or 6 for $50.

3 comments:

Ludvigson Family said...

This is Jody
The headband turned out absolutely darling! Don't you love how they stay in and don't hurt your head! And fabric possibilities are endless. I love how you can match them to any outfit. So fun!!! I'll send some orders your way!

Ludvigson Family said...

Hayley,
It's Jody again, I have another super cool idea for you. Check out this site and let me know what you think. I hope you can do it. I really would like one of these!!!! http://www.twofoos.com/crafts/sp.html
You can e-mail me at jodylud@cascadeaccess.com

Katherine said...

I love my headband too! Thanks Haley. check out my blog to see a pic.