Monday, April 7, 2008

weekend projects

saturday i went to work at the quilt shop... oh, how i love to work there! i have been in a major rut since the wedding dress episode. i just needed some inspiration. and a quick trip to the quilt shop will fix that- so imagine what a whole day at the quilt shop can do for me. after putting my kids to bed i worked on an order that needs to be finished this week. and when i was sick of looking at joanns fabrics (i tell ya, i'm a fabric snob) i worked on a few projects of my own. i have been loving the michael miller flannel line but i wasn't sure what to do with it. my friend at work showed me how to make these simple little 'lovies'. oh, the possibilities have just opened up a sea of projects for me- yay! i also bought some material to redo my shower curtain. i'll post pictures later this week of my 'new' bathroom.




2 comments:

Natilie said...

Okay - what's a lovie?

haley said...

lovie = soft blankie...