Thursday, April 24, 2008

'no headache' headbands


well, after experimenting for the last few weeks i have come up with my final prototype on my 'no headache' headbands. they are ready for special orders! here are a few pictures of my new pride and joy. thanks jodi for this awesome idea!

the headband ties in the back
with cinch system


there are 4 velcro tabs to keep the headband from moving once in place


you can order them in 2 different widths
skinny (1.5") and fat (2")
this one is skinny

you can check out a 'few' of the fabrics here
the options are endless on these!!!! if you have a new shirt you need to match- email me a picture and i'll send you more options that could possibly work.
headbands are $10 each or 6 for $50.
email me for wholesale prices.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

So Cute! The headbands and Kamryn's hair - DARLING. I will let you know what kind I want.

Ludvigson Family said...

Your headbands look great! They are so cute in your little girls hair. I was thinking it might be fun, if you ever travel this way, I could host a headband party with all of my friends! What do you think? Oh ya and I have this new plain red dress I could use a headband what do you have with red?
and my 8 year old has a white and hot pink dress.

haley said...

parties are always fun...

Annalisa said...

I'm gonna quit reading your blog, as soon as I come to terms with the fact I'm going to be a mom to just boys, I see something totally cute that you've made and it makes my heart ache.
Way Cute!!!