Thursday, April 3, 2008

an's big day

lets start off by giving you the link to the dress an fell in love with:




today was the big day. the day to show off all my hard work. i only got a few pictures with my camera and of coarse kwynn (an's daughter) wouldn't cooperate with me and my canon. an promised me pictures from the photographer of her and kwynn in their dresses- there will be more to come, but for now, this is what i have...



she found a another picture of the dress she wanted on the web- different model- different pose- same dress. in the picture above she was trying to remember the 'awesome' pose the model was doing. i don't know that she quite found the right stance... this is what she was going for...


and here is the true little princess for the day!



she ran away from me after i got this shot off.



4 comments:

Natilie said...

Wow! What a masterpiece!

Marianne said...

It looks awesome!!

Mindy said...

You MADE that? I am in awe!

Katherine said...

Great Job - She looks beautiful and the dress looks great!