Monday, April 14, 2008

shower curtain complete!

today i cut out the rest of a blessing dress and realized i was out of interfacing. so while the kids napped i worked on my remodel of my bathroom. i've had the same shower curtain since i got married and i figured it was time for a revamp.

before:




here is my new ruffly, girly, polkadottie shower curtain!


and the re-painted the mirror in my bathroom- note to self- don't repaint the mirror ever again (pain in the butt!!!)
next up- paint the cupboard black and antique it... another project for another day. until then, this is what i am living with.


3 comments:

Marci said...

yay...it looks so cute! love love love the shower curtain!

Rachel Holloway said...

Hello you crazy amazing seamstress! Now, I am seriously talking about you and me meeting and getting me some PROJECTS completed! YOU ARE AWESOME! I can't believe you did this! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! You have me drooling... :)

Mel said...

looks so good. i love it. love the mirror too. closet looks great. love the hangers. we just upgraded the coat closet & now i'm ready to upgrade - at least my side :)