Wednesday, April 30, 2008

new in my etsy store!

when i saw this fabric i HAD to have it. it fits no where in my house, but i HAD to have it. i have no baby, but i HAD to have it. i don't know anyone having a girl, but i HAD to have it! because i have no need for it i have added it to my etsy store... :(
the quilt turned out better than i could have hoped for! it has the most beautiful stitching (thank you peggy!) it makes me baby hungry.... almost.... but not quite.

(are the ric-rack and ruffles not to die for???)

(quilt back)

2 comments:

Natilie said...

I saw the pink fabric about a month ago and have been thinking it would make a darling skirt if you could find the right pattern. The quilt is darling.

Charisse said...

Love the quilt Haley! You are very talented. The colors are beautiful and I like the ribbon added in. So cute! I am still interested in sewing classes if you are interested in teaching them.