Wednesday, April 2, 2008

happy birthday to me!

so, i have a small addiction to 2 things, diet pepsi and blogging. i started my morning off by popping the tab on the first and checking the 2nd. my favorite is to check my map and see where all of you are reading from. this morning was the best... someone is reading my blog in canada! 'canada?' you say, no big deal... but for me, it is. i get excited when someone on the east coast has discovered me, canada is a whole other country!!! so that is my big news for today. well, that and i will be filling my etsy store this week. as soon as things are available to purchase i'll put a link to the side on this blog and my family blog. thanks everyone for stopping by, especially our neighbor to the north- you made my day!

4 comments:

Marci said...

Happy Birthday Haley Girl!!! I remember 15 yrs ago today sharing a very important day...as I remember you thought that Preston HIll was the very cutest boy in the world on that day. I'm glad that we get to share a special day with each other!
Hope you have a fabulous birthday!!!

Natilie said...

I already said it on your family blog - but Happy Birthday again!

Ludvigson Family said...

Haley, Happy Birthday!!

I found yet another project for you, I wish I knew how to sew, there are so many fun things out there right now, I think it's more all of the hip new modern fabrics out! Anyway, i found this apron on Etsy. I copied the link below. See what you think.






http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10722121

Ludvigson Family said...

That is so funny you had already ordered the pattern! When you figure out how much they are let me know!