Monday, July 7, 2008

what is it with aprons...

the first 2 pics are of a simple butcher's apron. i just finished it and i love the way it turned out. i'm teaching a class on this apron on wednesday(just changed to NEXT wednesday 7/16) (nothing like procrastinating, eh?) so if any of you are interested you can email me and i can give you the details.

and here is the flower on the chest


this picture is courtesy of my 5 yr old. i hate having to be my own model!!! this was made for my sweet cousin and i had to get a picture before i sent it off to her this week. i love the black and white!!!



2 comments:

Meagan said...

This is Meagan, I am coming to the Apron class next week! I am super excited. You might not remember us, but my two sisters and I came in to buy some fat quarters to make burp rags... two of us are coming to the class and we're really excited.

Just wanted to say hi, and tell you that I think your stuff is super cute.

The Oylers said...

I am on Apron Girls and I would love to know the details of how to make these. I have never owned an apron and I love them and want them but I can never find one that I even remotely like.