Thursday, July 10, 2008

i promise, i'm really not obsessed!!!!





so i finished my rush order for the trek clothing. i'm a little sad over the whole thing (it will probably never be worn again after this little trek and the work i put into them will never be fully appreciated :( ...) but, the pay check will be a nice chunk. new sewing machine here i come!!! any suggestions on what machine ladies? i've been using my trusty kenmore for the last 10 years. it is very basic (9 whole stitches if you count the auto button hole), but she has been a very trusty friend. i know there are so many machines out there that are much more equipped with what i need from a machine in my line of work, but i'm clueless where to start. i need something somewhat cost effective (this is a small business- i can't justify spending too much). does anyone out there absolutely love, love, love their machine???

3 comments:

The life of Jayne said...

HI! I found your blog through Rachel H. Blog. I LOVE all the stuff you make! At first when I was scrolling through I thought to myself, I want to order a apron for sure, then I kept reading, and thought, oh, I also want a bag, and then I saw the scripture tote's, and the headbands...hmmm I will just have to pace myself! :) Do you sell more than whats listed on your etsy account? If you dont mind, email me at thaynville@gmail.com :) thanks!
-Jayne Ann
Salem, Oregon

Anonymous said...

Hi, I found your blog, through a blog of a blog, of a blog. LOL Your work is amazing!!! I have a Baby Lock Machine and LOVE it!!! They have several different ones to choose from. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

haley said...

thank you anon! i'll be looking into that babylock!