Monday, July 7, 2008

slacking days are over... i hope!


well, i've been in a bit of a funk, so forgive me for not posting in forever. i hope not too many of you have given up on me.

i made this dress from a tutorial my friend showed me. it turned out so cute and i thought i was pretty handy to get this done in time for kamryn to wear on father's day (the dress is made out of her dad's old church shirt).

and the best part... i didn't have to do any button holes! the buttons on the back are from the front of dad's shirt. you can't get easier than this project!


and the flower is only because my little girly girl didn't think it was prissy enough... and i had enough gathering left over from the bottom of the dress.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

way cute!! i wish i had a daughter to make one for!

Anonymous said...

goodness...my family is talented. phew its hard to live up to you people!