Wednesday, July 16, 2008

is it over yet???

i taught my first class at the quilt shop tonight. what to say? what to say? i laughed my arsss off! the girls who took the class were so funny. they were good to practice on! i had no idea the class would take so long, but the time flew by and i think everyone had a good time. will there be a next time??? absolutely! next class will be 'beginning sewing' (aka- reading a pattern, knowing your machine, and a little sewing lingo). i'm not sure if i'll do it at the shop or at my house (i have a more room than the 100yr old house the shop is in). for those of you who asked for this class... is anyone day better than another?
-me

3 comments:

Meagan said...

Ha ha ha... I hope we didn't stress you out. We had lots of fun though. As soon as my baby goes down for a nap I'm going to see if I can finish my apron.

Almost any night works for me. I will be out of town the 29th of July through the first week of August, but other than that the next few months are totally open.

I am excited!
Thanks a bunch for being so patient.

Marci said...

holy energizer bunny...you make me laugh girl.

Katy said...

I had so much fun!! I am definitely up for pattern reading/get to know your sewing machine class. My sewing machine and I have a love/hate relationship (I'm working on it though!!). Any night before school starts I'm open...