Tuesday, August 19, 2008

dance bag

(side a)


i searched high and low for light pink and black material to make my kamryn a bag for dance. no such luck! so i settled for light pink OR black. it turned out so well that i was almost tempted to keep it for myself... but she already knew it was for her- RATS! it has a 8 pockets (for her tap shoes, ballet slippers, tights, leos, water bottle, and a few extras). it fits her tutu perfectly in the middle with out mashing it to bits. she loves it almost as much as i do!

(side b)



(inside)

2 comments:

Natilie said...

Holy Cow! That is a lot of work for a dance bag! I want to see the tutu up close as well. It looks amazing in the picture!

Bonny said...

Seriously, you are stinkin' amazing!! I want this bag too! So, so cute! I really am going to buy a tutu from you. I still need to measure Mya's waist so once I do I will let you know 'cuz I seriously love that tutu and I know Mya will love it too!