Monday, August 25, 2008

appliqued all the way!

long ago, when i discovered the wonderful world of ebay, i found an amazing woman... she hand appliques everything from purses, to pants, to jackets. i love so much about what she does! i wanted a pair of pants for kamryn, but was unable to afford the steep prices she charged. it has been in the back of my mind ever since. well, today i was feeling a little creative and decided to take a stab at it. this is the fruit of my labor (and now i've decided it would have been worth every penny... this takes forever and i used my machine to applique them on!)


2 comments:

Charisse said...

So adorable! Those are perfect for Kamryn. Wow- you must have put a lot of time into making such cute pants. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Those pants are awesome! I absolutely LOVE them!! You are one talented chick :)