Thursday, May 22, 2008

this weeks di finds...

ok- so i posted on my family blog about my experience at the di this week. i wanted to show everyone my finds. the sheets are going to be made into lounge pants and maybe a few skirts.


but check out the cute white curtains. those are being made into little skirts. there is enough for 2 skirts- one for my little kamryn and one for???? anyone need a cute skirt for little girl?
i'll post pics when they are done, but the quilter just called and i have to pick up my next project that needs to be done by saturday!

4 comments:

Mel said...

you gave in. i have my dishes in a box downstairs, but i love using them. what's another box? think - you can pass them to kamryn some day - if she wants them ;).

Heather J said...

The sheets in the second picture, on the bottom. My mom had those sheets when I was little. Maybe they were her's, who knows.

Charisse said...

Nice finds! I love what you have done with the furniture as well. The green color of the desk is really cute.

Katherine said...

Ally would love a cute skirt! Good finds.