Saturday, September 6, 2008

winner, winner, chicken dinner!

ok- so grandma stole my little girl till past bedtime last night. so the winner couldn't be picked until this morning. sorry!
so the tutu or cape goes to... (drum roll please)...

BONNY!
and i'm feeling supper nice today (quilt shop day) so i picked 2 runners up as well... the prize you ask? a headband for each. it's not much, but everyone seems to love them! so congrats to....
RACHEL H
and
THE OYLERS
if the winners could shoot me an email at HayLeaves@yahoo.com with their addresses that would be great!

2 comments:

Bonny said...

Shut up!! I am so stinkin' excited! I never win anything. Oh, I just can't wait to get that oh so adorable tutu!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Haley! I am going to blog about my win right now!!
(Let me know what I need to do now.)

The Oylers said...

Hey Haley I swear I sent you my address forever ago when I won the headband, but I've never recieved it so I was just wondering if you ever got that email. I know that you are stinking busy, but I was curious. Thanks again.