Monday, September 8, 2008

cowboy chapps

i swear, everytime i think, "um... i should make something for hunter", my mind goes blank. what in the world can you make for boys that doesn't scream, "i'm a sissy boy!!!!". ties- cool, capes- got that covered. but i tried to make a button down for hunter and it may have well said in big bold letters on the front, "SISSY". so when i finally find something to make for my little man i get a little excited!!!! and little is a very major understatement! i know this doesn't quite compare to the skirts i've made for kamryn that she can wear every day. but if i know my little man, i'm sure he'll get alot of use out of them.

(front)

(i can't remember what these metal things are called, but i thought they finished off the chapps rather well)

5 comments:

Marci said...

they turned out soo cute! they're called conchos i think...ifa rocks!

Ludvigson Family said...

Okay, these are so dang cute! I might have to get the info. on these for Super Sat.You are so talented, I want you on my enrichment commitee! I'll probably be calling you again. Thanks for all the great insights and help the other day!

Tanya said...

hey haley...i am sooo d@*! sad that i am not going with you guys tomorrow. i think we should try to go out to lunch when you gals get back. have some fun for me ok? :(

The Wisers said...

Those are so cute!!! Or should I say studly as opposed to sissy. I think we need some of those. Are you selling any capes?

Sister said...

Hello! I stumbled on your site and was wondering about the pattern you used for these adorable Chaps! I am making family cowboy outfits, so any help would appreciated! They are so great!