Tuesday, October 21, 2008

major slacker!

i've been a major slacker when it comes to blogging as of late. it's been shop hop in our area and i've been working overtime trying to get all my samples ready. i'm also preparing for a boutique. it's been over a year since my last one, so it's been a bigger project than i anticipated. here are a few peeks at my life in the last few weeks...

these are the november apron of the month class that i am teaching at the shop.
and this is a FEW of the many quilts that have been slaved over in the last month

promise i'll be back on the bloggin' wagon soon!

1 comment:

Annalisa said...

OH. MY. GOSH. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors in your quilt!!!! I seriously wish I had more money to go out and buy more fabric, even though I have several unfinished projects, it's still fun to shop!